Astra Trucks

HD9-e3-8×4-GB

 

ASTRA was established in 1946 for the civil conversion of war surplus equipment.

In 1951 it moved from Cagliari to Piacenza, where the first original ASTRA construction and quarry vehicle was developed: the BMI dumper (1956).

In the following ten years the product range was widened with more dumper models and the production of special frames for concrete-mixing transport trucks.